The Church Room is a great venue to hire for larger conferences and functions. Add other rooms for your event as breakout rooms.
Upper ground floor
Always call for details
Other styles possible – call for details.
(300 seats are linked in sets of two or three, which are easy to move around)
1:15pm-5:00pm (4:30pm on Saturdays)
All day: 9:00am-5:00pm (4:30pm on Saturdays)
Free WiFi Available
Digitally controlled LED system allows the lighting distribution to be changed using a simple touch screen
- Projector Screen – 8ft x 8ft on stand
- PA System – consisting of 4 Static microphones, 2 Lapel microphones and 1 roving microphone
- Stage/Platform – gives increased speaker visibility where required, and with its removable furniture is ideal for theatrical events and large conferences.
- High quality organ, whose console is on the balcony, accessed by stairs inside the room. High quality Yamaha grand piano, suitable for recitals. A Technics digital piano is also available for hire.
- Under-carpet hearing loop system.
The Church Room is accessible by a pedestrian ramp from Moor Street Ringway, via the Main Foyer on the same level. The Ladies and Gents toilets are adjacent to the Church Room and each have a cubicle suitable for wheelchair users.