Positive Working Together
Dates and themes of worship
- Tuesday 25 February 6pm Positive Pancake Party
- Wednesday 26 February 1.15pm Ash Wednesday Lunchtime Service and 7pm Evening Prayer with marking of ashes
- Tuesday 25 February – Friday 3 March Morning Prayer at 7.30am and Evening Prayer at 7pm
- Monday 6 – 10 April (no morning prayer at 7.30am during Holy Week)
- Sunday 1 March 10.30am Lent 1 Temptation and Power
- Sunday 8 March 10.30am Lent 2 Forgiveness and Growth
- Sunday 15 March 10.30am Lent 3 Self-denial
- Sunday 22 March Mothering Sunday Love, Appreciation, and Safe Space
- Sunday 29 March 10.30am Passion Sunday Whose will be done?
- Sunday 5 April 10.30am Palm Sunday Crowd Power and Discernment
- Monday 6, Tuesday 7, Wednesday 8 April 7pm Evening Prayer
- Thursday 9 April 7pm Maundy Thursday Being Aware Service and meal
- Friday 10 April Good Friday 10am Stations of the Cross Walk of Witness
City Centre Churches’ ecumenical pilgrimage starting from The Church at Carrs Lane
- Sunday 12 April 10.30am Easter Day Renewal and New Life
Carrs Lane will also be hosting an exhibition of Mary Flitcroft’s Stations of the Cross, a series of ceramic panels entitled ‘Stopping Places’.
Exhibition opening hours: Monday 30 March – Friday 3 April, 11am-3pm.
Evening opening hours: Tuesday 31 March and Thursday 2 April, 5.30pm-7.30pm.