The Church holds services every Sunday morning, and at other times on Sundays and during the week. All are welcome. It also supports a number of outreach activities, see Church Pages.
The Church at Carrs Lane is a partnership, created as a new single congregation through the signing of a covenant between the Methodist Central Mission and Carrs Lane United Reformed Church on Advent Sunday, 27th November 2011.
The Methodist Central Mission was the last church occupant of the Grade II* listed Methodist Central Hall opposite the Law Courts in Corporation Street.
Carrs Lane United Reformed Church was the previous occupant and owner of the Church Centre, as the successor to Carrs Lane Congregational Chapel, which stood on the adjacent Dale Gardens site from 1820 to 1970.
Both these city-centre churches have significant places in the history of Birmingham. For more information about the Church please click here